StiickzZ - Copyright License & AgreementThe following copyright terms, agreements, and licenses apply to all products offered on our website.
If you do not agree with the following terms, agreements, and licenses, please do not use our website and services.
Our '100% - Royalty Free' license
1. The presets, samples and project files in our products are licensed to you, not sold to you. All rights not expressly granted to the user are reserved.
2. Only the original purchaser of our product has a legal right to use the contained presets, samples and project files within their own "original" music compositions and/or in advertisements, soundtracks, and television or film productions.
The content can be used for both commercial and non-commercial use. However, it may not be used in the creation of any competitive product, such as a Sample Pack, Sample CD, Sample DVD, Virtual Instrument, Expansion Pack, or any other collection of sound or loop elements in any format.
3. The presets, samples and project files may not be used "isolated". They must be used within the context of a musical piece mixed with additional parts.
4. You may not re-sell our products or pass it on to a third party as this license is non-transferable.
5. All presets and samples contained in our products are expressed as “Royalty-Free” meaning you can use the sounds in a compilation, sell that compilation and not have to pay any royalties or recurring fees to StiickzZ or any of its affiliations.
6. All copying, lending, duplicating, re-selling, renting, uploading, file sharing or unauthorized trading of our content (or any part of our content) is prohibited by international copyright law.
Which products fall under the '100% - Royalty Free' license?
All Soundbanks and Sample Packs offered on our site fall under our '100% - Royalty Free' license. This means you are allowed to use all presets and all samples contained in these products under the copyright license mentioned above.
Which products are excluded from the '100% - Royalty Free' license?
All Project Files offered on our site are excluded from our '100% - Royalty Free' license. The musical content of each project file belongs to StiickzZ or any of its affiliations. This means you are not allowed to use the musical piece contained in any Project File offered on our website and claim it as your own musical piece, re-sell or re-distribute it.
However, you are very welcome to heavily change the musical content within our Project Files and then claim them as yours. To make sure that you changed the musical content enough, send us an email with a streamable link to your song at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will let you know if the musical content is changed enough.
All Presets and Samples contained in these project files are entirely falling under our '100% - Royalty Free' license and can be used as described in our copyright license above.
If there are any questions regarding this copyright agreement, you may contact us using the information below.
Last Edited on 2019-04-24